The TowerPro MG996R is an industry standard for high torque servos. The metal gearing gives a stalling torque of a high 10kg in a small package.
It is an upgraded version of the TowerPro MG995 servo. A redesigned PCB and IC control system makes it far more accurate. Its internal gearing and motor are also upgraded to improve dead bandwidth and centering.
Compliant with most standard receiver connector: Futaba, Hitec, Sanwa, GWS etc…
The MG996R 360° has the ability to rotate continuously though 360° in both directions. This makes this servo perfect for robotics or even the rotation of camera sliders!
- 360° Rotation
- continuous 360° rotation in both directions
- Weight: 55 g
- Dimension: 40.7 x 19.7 x 42.9 mm approx.
- Stall torque: 9.4 kgf/cm at 4.8V ), 11 kgf/cm at 6V
- Operating speed: 0.17 s/60º at 4.8V, 0.14 s/60º at 6V
- Operating voltage: 4.8V – 7.2V
- Running Current 500 mA – 900 mA (6V)
- Stall Current 2.5A at 6V
- Dead band width: 5 µs
- Stable and shock proof double ball bearing design
- Gear Type: All Metal Gears
- Servo Plug: JR (Fits JR and Futaba)
- Connector Wire: Heavy Duty, 11.81″ (300mm)
- Temperature range: 0 ºC – 55 ºC
There are no reviews yet.