MQ135 Gas Sensor is an air quality sensor for detecting a wide range of gases, including NH3, NOx, alcohol, benzene, smoke and CO2. Ideal for use in office or factory. MQ135 gas sensor has high sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulfide and Benzene steam, also sensitive to smoke and other harmful gases. It is with low cost & particularly suitable for Air quality monitoring application.
Features of MQ135 Gas Sensor:-
- High sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulfide and Benzene
- Stable and Long Life
- Detection Range: 10 – 300 ppm NH3, 10 – 1000 ppm Benzene, 10 – 300 ppm Alcohol
- Heater Voltage: 5.0V
- Dimensions: 18mm Diameter, 17mm High excluding pins, Pins – 6mm High
- Long life and low cost
Applications of MQ135 Gas Sensor:-
- Domestic air pollution detector
- Industrial air pollution detector
- Portable air pollution detector
There are no reviews yet.