This is ESP 32 WROOM MCU Module. ESP 32 WROOM is a powerful, generic WiFi-BT-BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming, and MP3 decoding.
At the core of this module is the ESP 32 S chip, which is designed to be scalable and adaptive. There are 2 CPU cores that can be individually controlled or powered, and the clock frequency is adjustable from 80 MHz to 240 MHz.
The user may also power off the CPU and make use of the low-power coprocessor to constantly monitor the peripherals for changes or crossing of thresholds. ESP32S integrates a rich set of peripherals, ranging from capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, low-noise sense amplifiers, SD card interface, Ethernet, high-speed SDIO/SPI, UART, and I²C.
Using Bluetooth, users can connect to their phone or broadcast low energy beacons for its detection. The use of Wi-Fi enables a large physical range, as well as a direct connection to the internet via a Wi-Fi router. Perfect for wearable electronic or battery-powered applications, the ESP32 chip uses less than 5µA.
In addition, this module can support data rates of up to 150 Mbps and 22 dBm output power at the PA in order to allow for the widest physical range.
ESP 32 Vs ESp 32 S:
ESP 32 S
- The ESP 32 S is the latest version Wifi Bluetooth combo module is ultra-high performance and ultra-low-power consumption Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo wireless platform based on ESPRESSIF ESP 32 chipset. ESP 32 S integrates dual-core processor, 448 KByte ROM,520 KByte SRAM,16 KByte SRAM in RTC, 802.11 b/g/n/e/I Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2 BR/EDR & BLE, clocks & Times, abundant peripheral Interfaces and security mechanism.
- ESP 32 S Wifi Bluetooth combo module provides SDK Firmware for fast on-line programming and open source toolchains based on GCC for development support. It is designed for Generic low power IoT sensor hub, loggers, video streaming for the camera, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth enabled devices, Home automation and mesh network applications, aimed at makers, hardware engineers, software engineers and solution provides.
- ESP 32 is a single chip 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo chip designed with TSMC ultra-low power 40 nm technology. It is designed and optimized for the best power performance, RF performance, robustness, versatility, features, and reliability, for a wide variety of applications, and different power profiles.
- The ESP 32 is the most integrated solution for Wi-Fi + Bluetooth applications in the industry with less than 10 external components. ESP 32 integrates the antenna switch, RF balun, power amplifier, low noise receive amplifier, filters, and power management modules. As such, the entire solution occupies minimal Printed Circuit Board (PCB) area.
- ESP 32 is designed for mobile, wearable electronics, and Internet of Things (IoT) applications. It has many features of the state-of-the-art low power chips, including fine resolution clock gating, power modes, and dynamic power scaling.
- Universal low power IoT sensor hub.
- Home automation.
- Universal low power IoT recorder.
- Mesh network.
- Video streaming of the camera.
- Industrial wireless control.
- OTT TV box / set-top box device.
- Baby monitor.
- Smart Socket.
- Sensor networks.
- Wi-Fi toys: Counters, toys, Anti-lost device.
- Wearable electronic products.
- Wi-Fi speech recognition device.
- Wi-Fi location-aware devices.
- Integrated 520 KB SRAM.
- Hybrid Wi-FI & Bluetooth.
- High level of integration.
- Ultra-low-power management.
- 4 MB Flash.
- On-board PCB antenna.
There are no reviews yet.