4 Wheeled Robot Smart Car Chassis Kit Speed Encoder DC 3v 5V 6V for Arduino
- Four wheel drive smart car chassis kit. Very easy to construct, just add micro-controller (such as Arduino), and sensor modules to build a fully autonomous robot.
- Car comes with tachometer wheel for rotary encoder.
- Four separate motors with gearbox allows for good maneuverability.
- Large, sturdy chassis allows greats expandability.
- Voltage: DC 3V, DC 5V, DC 6V
- Current: 100 MA, 100MA, 120MA
- Reduction rate: 48:1
- RPM (With tire): 100, 190, 240
- Tire Diameter: 66mm
- Car Speed(M/minute): 20, 39, 48
- Motor Weight (g): 50
- Motor Size: 70mm*22mm*18mm
- Noise: <65dB
Note: Motor power supply is 3V~6V. All the parameters above are tested without load.
- 2x Car chassis (acrylic material)
- 4x DC geared motor (magnetic detection over EMC)
- 4x Yellow wheels
- 4x 20 line speed encoder (non-ordinary six-lane ten-wire)
- 8x Fastener
- Some Screws
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.