NRF-2401 is a Great little solution’s for wireless control capable of up to 2mbit communication with a range from 40 to 100m. Has on board antenna. The nRF-2401 is a single chip 2.4GHz transceiver with an embedded baseband protocol engine (Enhanced ShockBurst™), designed for ultra low power wireless applications.
The nRF-2401 is designed for operation in the world wide ISM frequency band at 2.400 – 2.4835GHz. An MCU (microcontroller) and very few external passive components are needed to design a radio system with the nRF-2401. The nRF24L01 is configured and operated through a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI.) Through this interface the register map is available. The register map contains all configuration registers in the nRF-2401 and is accessible in all operation modes of the chip.
The embedded baseband protocol engine (Enhanced ShockBurst™) is based on packet communication and supports various modes from manual operation to advanced autonomous protocol operation. Internal FIFOs ensure a smooth data flow between the radio front end and the system’s MCU. Enhanced ShockBurst™ reduces system cost by handling all the high-speed link layer operations. The radio front end uses GFSK modulation. It has user configurable parameters like frequency channel, output power and air data rate.
Features of NRF-2401 2.4GHz Wireless Transceiver Module:-
- NRF-2401 is a universal ISM band monolithic transceiver chip works in the 2.4-2.5GHz
- Wireless transceiver including: Frequency generator, enhanced type, SchockBurstTM, mode controller, power amplifier, crystal amplifier, modulator, demodulator
- The output power channel selection and protocol settings can be set extremely low current consumption, through the SPI interface
- As the transmit mode, the transmit power is 6dBm, the current is 9.0mA, the accepted mode current is 12.3mA, the current consumption of the power-down mode and standby mode are lower
- Built-in 2.4GHz antenna, supports up to six channels of data reception
- Size: 15 x 29mm
- Low operating voltage: 1.9-3.6V
- 125 channels, multi-point communication and frequency hopping to meet the communication needs
- High Rate: 2Mbps, as air transmission time is very short, greatly reducing collision phenomena in wireless transmission (air transfer rate of software setting: 1Mbps or 2Mbps)
- Low power consumption: When the answer mode communication, fast air transmission and start-up time, which greatly reduces the current consumption
- Low application cost: NRF24L01 integrated part of all high-speed signal processing related to RF protocol, such as: automatic retransmission of lost packets and automatically generate response signals, etc.
- NRF24L01 SPI interface: hardware SPI port, MCU I/O ports
- Internal FIFO compatible with a variety of microprocessor interface, micro-controller is convenient
There are no reviews yet.