This PH Sensor Module is Compatible for Arduino. The pH stands for the power of hydrogen, which is a measurement of the hydrogen ion concentration in the body. This is used in Water quality testing and Aquaculture. The total pH scale ranges from 1 to 14, with 7 considered to be neutral. A pH less than 7 is said to be acidic and solutions with a pH greater than 7 are basic or alkaline.The PH electrode has a single cylinder that allows direct connection to the input terminal of a pH meter, controller, or any pH device which has a BNC input terminal. The pH electrode probe is accurate and reliable that can give almost instantaneous readings.
Note: PH Probe and Temperature sensor are not included with this kit.
- The detection concentration range: PH 0-14
- The detection range of temperature: 0-80 centigrade
- The response time: ≤ 5S
- Stability time: ≤ 60S
- Power consumption: ≤ 0.5W
- Heating voltage: 5 ± 0.2V (AC – DC)
- Working current: 5-10 mA
- Detection concentration range: PH 0-14
- Detection temperature range: 0-80 centigrade
- Response time: ≤5s
- Stability time: ≤60s
- Component power consumption:≤0.5W
- Working temperature: -10 to 50 degree (nominal temperature 20 degree)
- Working humidity: 95% RH (nominal humidity 65% RH)
- Output mode: analog voltage signal output
- Size: 42mm × 32mm × 20mm
- Weight: 25 gm
There are no reviews yet.