This hybrid RF Transceiver Module provides a complete RF transmitter and receiver module solution which can be used to transmit data at up to 3KHz from any standard CMOS/TTL source.
The RF transmitter module is very simple to operate and offers low current consumption (typical. 11mA). Data can be supplied directly from a microprocessor or encoding device, thus keeping the component count down and ensuring a low hardware cost.
The RX – ASK is an ASK Hybrid receiver module. The RF Transmitter Receiver Module is an effective low-cost solution for using 433 MHz. The TX-ASK is an ASK hybrid transmitter module. TX-ASK is designed by the saw resonator, with an effective low cost, small size and simple to use for designing.
Specifications of 433MHz RF Transmitter Receiver Wireless Module:-
- Range in open space(Standard Conditions) : 100 Meters
- RX Receiver Frequency : 433 MHz
- RX Typical Sensitivity : 105 Dbm
- RX Supply Current : 3.5 mA
- RX IF Frequency : 1MHz
- RX Operating Voltage : 5V
- TX Frequency Range : 433.92 MHz
- TX Supply Voltage : 3V ~ 6V
- TX Out Put Power : 4 ~ 12 Dbm
Features of 433MHz RF Transmitter Receiver Wireless Module:-
- Low Power Consumption
- Easy For RF based Application
- Complete Radio Transmitter
- Transmit Range Up To 50m
- CMOS / TTL Input
- No Adjustable Components
- Very Stable Operating Frequency
- Low Current Consumption (Typ 11mA)
- Wide Operating Voltage
- ASK Modulation
There are no reviews yet.