This is Zigbee Xbee S2C module 802.15.4 2mW with Wire Antenna XB24CZ7WIT-004. The XBee 2mW Wire Antenna S2C, the latest of its kind in Series 2, offers point to multipoint device connectivity with ease, providing cost-effective wireless solutions for electronic devices. They are interoperable with other ZigBee feature set devices, including devices from other vendors.
This version (S2C) of XBee ZigBee Series 2 module utilizes EM357 transceiver. The EM357 transceiver is faster, has the lower current draw, and has significantly more RAM and Flash. These advanced features allow EM357-based modules to support more network traffic, have more memory for code updates, and operate more efficiently.
These are ideal for applications in the energy and controls markets where manufacturing efficiencies are critical. For current customers interested in taking advantage of these performance improvements, the XBee Zibee migration guide will assist with migrating from S2B XBee ZigBee modules to the S2C XBee ZigBee modules.
This XBee module, similar to its predecessors has 2 mm pin spacing. You could use one of our own adapter boards and easy interfacing within any project. If you are looking for a simple point-to-point configuration, you might want to try the Series 1 instead. Series 1 and Series 2 XBee modules have the same pin-out. However, Series 1 modules cannot communicate with Series 2 modules.
Specifications and Features of Xbee S2C Module:-
- Integrated, Wire Antenna
- Interoperable with other ZigBee-compliant devices
- Programmable versions with onboard microprocessor enable custom ZigBee application development
- Supports binding and multicasting for easy integration into a home automation platform
- Through-hole form factor enables flexible design
- Out-of-the-box RF communications, no configuration needed
- Point-to-multipoint network topology
- 2.4GHz for worldwide deployment
- Common XBee footprint for a variety of RF modules
- Industry leading sleep current of sub 1uA
- Firmware upgrades via UART, SPI or over the air
- Migratable to DigiMesh and ZigBee PRO protocols
- Transceiver chipset: Silicon Labs EM357 SoC
- Data Rate RF: 250Kbps, serial up to 1Mbps
- Indoor/urban range: 200-ft. (60m) 300-ft. (90m)
- Outdoor/RF line-of-sight range: 4000-ft. (1200m) 2 miles (3200m)
- Transmit power: 3.1mW (+5dBm)/6.3mW (+8dBm) boost mode 63mW (+18dBm)
- Receiver sensitivity: (1% PER) -100dBm/-102dBm boost mode -101dBm
- Serial Data Interface: UART, SPI
- Configuration Method: API or AT commands, local or over-the-air (OTA)
- Frequency Band: ISM 2.4GHz
- Form factor: through-hole, surface mount
- Hardware: S2C
- ADC inputs: (4) 10-bit ADC inputs
- Digital I/O: 15
There are no reviews yet.